POWER PRESS TRAINING COURSES
All our Power Press Courses are tailored to suit individual customer requirements. They cover all aspects of the use of Power Presses in accordance with ACOP and the PUWER Regulations 1998 relating to the use of Mechanical Presses and Press Brakes.
We cover classroom education using modern Power Point systems, and supply all course documentation. We will engage with the delegates to make it as interesting as possible.
On completion of the course the delegates will have a greater knowledge in the safer use of Mechanical Power Presses. Our courses cover :-
- What is a power Press
- Press Types and Mechanisms
- Power Presses and the legislation H&S and PUWER
- Legal requirements for operator safety checks on start up
- Undertaking daily Press and guard protection checks.
- Safe working practices.
- Methods of Guarding
- Accident examples
- Practical instruction to testing on company machinery
As an addition to the course we can offer extra Press Tool Setting courses using existing customer machinery and tooling.