In this day and age, Health and Safety in the workshop is very important. Crescent machinery uses the 5p principle in all their services within this sector.
Prevention Protects People Plant & Profits.
It is better to prevent incidents than to experience them. Because of this Crescent machinery can assist companies with various aspects of Health and Safety.
- Risk Assessments Can be written to suit all types of machinery and activities.
- Method Statements Can be designed to work alongside Risk Assessments, or individually tailored to suit.
- Safe Systems of Work Can be designed to suit individual machines and operations and designed as a poster to attach to machinery or plant.
- Puwer Assessments Will be undertaken on site on individual machinery. Comprehensive reports will be supplied with photographic evidence.
- HSG 236 – Under the PUWER legislation a “Thorough and Periodic” inspection must take place on all Mechanical Power Presses and Press Brakes using “Competant Engineers”
- Power Press Training – In house training designed for operators or tool setters covering legal requirements, safety checks (regulation 11 PUWER) and Power Press use. Certification provided on completion of the 1 day course.